The manufacturer knows best
While our tips apply to most luxury vinyl floors in general, we strongly advise you to please reference your floor’s warranty information before performing any kind of maintenance.
Luxury Vinyl Cleaning Tips
- Sweep as needed to remove dirt & grit so it doesn’t get ground down by foot traffic.
- Wipe spills promptly using a clean, dry cloth.
- Never wash or mop with excessive water. You may damp mop if you dry promptly.
- Avoid soaps & detergents, which can dim the shine of your floors.
- Most vinyl floors come with a built-in finish that never needs additional buffing or waxing.
- Vinyl floors can become slippery when wet, so be careful when moisture is present.