The manufacturer knows best
While our tips apply to most tile floors in general, we strongly advise you to please reference your floor’s warranty information before performing any kind of maintenance.
Luxury Vinyl Cleaning Tips
- As needed, sweep your floor to remove dirt and grit before it gets ground in by foot traffic.
- Wipe spills promptly with a clean, dry cloth.
- Damp mop once a week (or more often for heavy traffic areas) using clean water.
- If you choose to use a cleanser when mopping, be sure you use one with a neutral pH that’s compatible with grout cleaning. Never use detergent or soap, which can dull the surface & promote mildew growth.
- Cleaners should never contain acids, vinegar, chlorines, or ammonia. These chemicals can damage & discolor both the grout & the stone or tile.
- Use protective mats in entryways and pads under furniture legs.